Here is a sampling of extra-curricular activities available throughout the year:
- We-Day Conference: (October-Vancouver)
- Spirit Team: (All Year)
- Monitors: Kindergarten, Lunch Time, X-Walk Patrol, Office, Technical Set-Up
- Social Justice Group: (All Year)
- Battle of the Books: (All Year)
- Speech Arts
- Wrestling: (October) - Thank you Mr. V
- Rugby: (Sept - October) - Thank you Mr. Boe and parent drivers
- Basketball: (Spring)
- Games Club
- Outdoor Playground PALS club
- Lacrosse: (March - April)
- Volleyball: (March - April)
- Running Club (April - May): Students from gr. 1- 6 are invited to have fun, stay fit, and run Lombardy Park at lunch with their friends.
Our school is always open to new ideas and initiatives. If you have a specialty or interest and would like to sponsor a group of students (eg. art club, math club, sports club, science club, etc.) please see Mrs. Kirsch.