HOT LUNCH INFO
ON HOLD RIGHT NOW DUE TO COVID-19
The profits from our school lunch days support PAC fundraising initiatives.
Please click on bhebulldogs.hotlunches.net to register (if new to our school) or log-in to place your order. Access code for new students is BHE2019 (case sensitive). Paper copies will no longer be accepted.
All orders need to be placed by midnight SUNDAY ten (10) days prior to the lunch order date.
- Use the above link to go the website.
- Click on the "Register with your school" button to create a new parent account or you may be able to register with your old account from 2 years ago.
- Fill in information.
- Click 'Submit' and then check your inbox for a verification email (sometimes it might end up in the junk/spam folder if you don't see it within a couple of minutes)
- Verify your account from the email and then login to the site.
- Click on "My Account" in the top menu and then click the "Add" button next to Registered Students.
- Enter your child's first name, last name, choose "Bankhead Elementary" for the school and finally the appropriate grade and homeroom.
- Add any special allergies or attributes for your child at the bottom of the form.
- The site admin will need to verify your child before you can order hot lunch, an email will be sent to you once this is done (trying to do this quickly at the moment, sorry for the delay)
- You will need to do steps 6 & 7 again if you have more than one child at the school.
- Once your child is 'verified' then you can click on "Hot Lunch" from the top menu.
- Choose the week to make the order in (i.e. Hot Lunch - McDonalds)
- Click on 'Start Order' at the bottom of the page, choose the child to order for, and finally select the Wednesday to be shown the available items.
- Select all items to order and then click 'Confirm' at the bottom of the list.
- Click on 'Hot Lunch" and repeat steps #12 through #14 for each week you want to order from.
- To get the lunch total click on "My Account" and you will see the amount that needs to be sent in for your lunches.
- Print remittance, enclose with exact payment or cheque or send etransfer. Send to school office if cash or cheque (payable to Bankhead PAC).
- Email transfers are accepted. Send etransfers to email@example.com Security question: Who are we? Answer: bulldogs
- Paper orders are also available at the front office.
Print remittance, enclose with exact payment or cheque or send etransfer. Send to school office if cash or cheque (payable to Bankhead PAC).
Security question: Who are we? Answer: bulldogs
Paper orders are also available at the front office.
Do you have a payment question, or ordering concern? Do you have a kitchen delivery or volunteer question?
Do you need help with the website? Registration? Do you need to make an online adjustment with your order?
Any questions, concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to help!